Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese Making A Power Play In Nicaragua With New Canal?

we could overthrow nicaruaga government and take over the canal. remove china from the picture.  the chinese government makes billionares.  if they dont want a private billionaire they just put him in jail and take everything and give it to somebody else to control.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:i wonder what Trump would say about this?

Quote: :Laughing-rolf:

The same guy, same company!

Quote:I'm sure he's aware of it as it's big money at work. Even he couldn't afford it!

Quote:He mentioned how the Chinese and the Japanese are getting the best out of every deal.  That Americans were getting screwed sideways and from above.

Quote:Dig deep enough one begins to see the 'Art of the Deal' in play!

:lock-icon:

Why isn't someone putting a camera in Trumps face and asking questions about the business deals going on down there in Central America?  

[Image: nicaragua.png]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Why isn't someone putting a camera in Trumps face and asking questions about the business deals going on down there in Central America?  

[Image: nicaragua.png]

Those are good points.  Seems like Chinese Billionaires want to build great projects and American ones want to put on shows of Will Rogers Follies.

Damn, Yankees!  

:denial:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Quote:Those are good points.  Seems like Chinese Billionaires want to build great projects and American ones want to put on shows of Will Rogers Follies.

Damn, Yankees!  

:denial:

Trump for President

[Image: 218+mm.jpg]

Maple syrup for every household.

:lol2:  :clown:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

https://youtu.be/vV4hmBb6AsY

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

It seems as if the Chinese are the only nation on this earth who are actually building big for the future.  Whereas the rest of the world:  USA, Russia, Middle East, etc. are all in conflagration!  The Chinese must be laughing their collective asses off!  

Corporation China is beginning to own the world!

:puppetearth:

HEY, TRUMP?  WTF???  Who the hell is this guy WANG?

I'm not asking Obama! One feels he really doesn't give a shit.

:bs_meter_1:

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

US East to Pinch 10% of Panama Traffic
Panama-Guide Top Level Category - The Expansion of the Panama Canal

On 22 October 2006 the citizens of Panama voted to expand the Panama Canal to allow for more transits and bigger ships. The Panama Canal Authority has started to execute the project and is following a comprehensive plan that will take eight years to complete at a cost of $5.25 billion dollars. While this is a subject of tremendous importance to the Republic of Panama and its people, the international maritime industry will benefit directly from the expansion through lower shipping costs, and global consumers will eventually benefit from the greater capacity and efficiency of the Panama Canal.

Furthermore, Panama also faces new competition from the incredibly ambitious Nicaragua Canal project.

Funded by the Hong Kong Nicaragua Development Group, the project aims to drill through Nicaragua and have a fully functioning canal by 2020 that can accept even bigger ships than Panama.

However, the viability of the project has been questioned intensely.

http://www.panama-guide.com/article.php/...8093153175

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Good story to know.  Got me thinking about the wall that Trump wants to build down in our southern border.  Does he know about a few back door business deals for large scale construction across the world?  Suppose he does?  Why build a wall to keep undesirables out?  History tells us that walls of this nature also keep the people in too.  Why not make a power play and get back control of the Panama Canal. American hands should be the ones to control that economic destiny.  ALL American hands.  North and South and everything in between.  Especially the ones who designed it, built it, lived with it. 

China will further dig their heels in the ground down south.  Too much has been invested already...

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

The Nicaragua Canal project undermines the US influence in Latin America and its control over the transoceanic routs, facilitating strengthening the role of BRICS, notably China and Russia in the region.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20150219...z3zULcebNu

[Image: 150303131007-china-latam-us-780x439.png]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived