Create an account

Benson Honey Farms

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
The Next Step For Tyranny In The USA 2022? De Banking?

In the latest attempt to silence any semblance of truth banks are starting to lower the hammer. Seems they got a call from somebody in Congress or the Department of Justice.

Minnesota Bank and Trust have informed Mike Lindell that he has to close bank accounts he has for Lindell Recovery Network, Frank Speech, Lindell-TV, MyStore, and several other entities. 

Why you might ask? 

Because of the “reputational risk” (cute) that he supposedly brings to the bank because of his political affiliation. 

Since when does this constitute being "de banked". What is "debanked"? One would think this treatment is reserved for say drug cartels and illegal activities. Not charitable organizations and private citizens.

Interesting this is only targetting his social media platforms, drug recovery charity, and his personal bank accounts BUT not his MyPillow multi-billion dollar company. 

Check out this Rumble video for more information. 

https://rumble.com/vsl5bn-mike-lindell-h...anked.html

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

(01-16-2022, 12:59 AM)Comlink Wrote: Just attacking his personal stance but not his money machine!? 1rof1b 

This is how social credit systems will work in the future if you don't tow the political line...

[Image: social-credit-system-pros-and-cons.jpg]

The rubber glove treatment below the 1,000 point line? Or do we just put the rubber glove over everyone?

[Image: jVM2iOz.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived