But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy

America spells competition, join us in our blind ambition
Get yourself a brand new motor car
Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on earth's this spell we're under
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are

Darkness to light seems it is now upon and the last sentence in the rather famous Styx song, "The Grand Illusion" may be coming to pass.

The Russian Ukraine shit storm is one big culmination involving massive corruption dating back to the mid-1990s and William Jefferson Clinton. This information can be found researched in depth by Glenn Beck via his documentary series on the Democratic Octopuss and Global Corruption exposes.

For purposes of perhaps intrigue and without going into detail, I shall post some very interesting factual images containing maps of Ukraine. The first is a complete map of all the US bio and pharmaceutical plants spread throughout Ukraine before the bombing of various throughout the country.

These plants had been constructed in Ukraine by the NeoNazi extremist elements since 2014 backed by Barack Hussian Obama, Hilary Clinton, Adam Schiff, and that piece of shit in the White House, Joe Bumbling Biden. They manufacture new medications being developed by big Pharma companies and used on the Ukrainian people since 2014. In addition, they are also testing new bioweapons and viruses some of which are on the border of Russia.

Verifiable links shall be provided to all this in the coming posts for those interested in learning the truth. For now, sourcing out the Glenn Beck material mentioned above shall suffice. 

Do you believe in coincidences? How about these?

US and Big Pharma!
[Image: XvMZDEw.jpg]

Bombing Locations in Ukraine Carried Out By Putin
[Image: OKABQUp.png]

Kudos should be given to the individual that was immediately suspended from Twitter for posting the following thread and connecting a lot of dots. He was banned and suspended within an hour of post but the contents of the threads have luckily been aggregated elsewhere, here are the screenshots:

[Image: qLJ4sDk.jpg]

(02-27-2022, 06:15 AM)styx Wrote: First, a word from our sponsors:

Welcome to the Grand illusion
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show
The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding
Wishing secretly you were a star
But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy

America spells competition, join us in our blind ambition
Get yourself a brand new motor car
Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on earth's this spell we're under
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are

Darkness to light seems it is now upon and the last sentence in the rather famous Styx song, "The Grand Illusion" may be coming to pass.

The Russian Ukraine shit storm is one big culmination involving massive corruption dating back to the mid-1990s and William Jefferson Clinton. This information can be found researched in depth by Glenn Beck via his documentary series on the Democratic Octopuss and Global Corruption exposes.

For purposes of perhaps intrigue and without going into detail, I shall post some very interesting factual images containing maps of Ukraine. The first is a complete map of all the US bio and pharmaceutical plants spread throughout Ukraine before the bombing of various throughout the country.

These plants had been constructed in Ukraine by the NeoNazi extremist elements since 2014 backed by Barack Hussian Obama, Hilary Clinton, Adam Schiff, and that piece of shit in the White House, Joe Bumbling Biden. They manufacture new medications being developed by big Pharma companies and used on the Ukrainian people since 2014. In addition, they are also testing new bioweapons and viruses some of which are on the border of Russia.

Verifiable links shall be provided to all this in the coming posts for those interested in learning the truth. For now, sourcing out the Glenn Beck material mentioned above shall suffice. 

Do you believe in coincidences? How about these?

US and Big Pharma!
[Image: XvMZDEw.jpg]

Bombing Locations in Ukraine Carried Out By Putin
[Image: OKABQUp.png]

Kudos should be given to the individual that was immediately suspended from Twitter for posting the following thread and connecting a lot of dots. He was banned and suspended within an hour of post but the contents of the threads have luckily been aggregated elsewhere, here are the screenshots:

[Image: qLJ4sDk.jpg]
[Image: 1DSvPJp.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

https://youtu.be/09l_zXCQpik

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Well then there is nothing to see here from this "Q" post on Truth Social 5 days for the bombing of Ukraine

[Image: alM9wqc.jpg]

Of course, Devin Nunes the CEO of Truth Social would never message this account, or would he?  Chuckle

Opmdsihs

Moves and countermoves? A Troll perhaps?

....Time always reveals......................................................

[Image: P9Gf0O4.jpg]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

In the future you will all own NOTHING and LIKE IT!

[Image: V4XLYQV.png]

YAAAAH! Mein Furhur! YAAAAH!

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Chuckle Angel 

[Image: IRomMs.gif]

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

This is why Russia is invading. As with most shit shows on the foreign international stage, we’re probably most of the reason for whatever ails a particular part of the world. Our leadership in this country is a dumpster fire and frankly most of them deserve to be hung. If Texas seceded, Russia moved in, turned the state into a swamp-ass slush fund money-laundering state, siphoned the oil and natural gas out of the ground and set up 14 fucking biological defense/weapons labs on our border. We’d have every right to be pissed and running shit over. Just like Russia does. We ceded the moral high ground on this one, so maybe we should sit the fuck down and worry about the four million illegals that invaded our country and our border. We did this. Not Russia. #russian #ukraine #bioterriorism

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

US Working With Ukraine to Keep US 'Biological Research Facilities' Out of Russia's Hands

It’s no secret that the DTRA funds laboratories in Ukraine, but Pentagon officials insist the labs are not bioweapons facilities. On February 25, the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists published an article quoting Robert Pope of the DTRA’s Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, who warned the Russian attack on Ukraine risks dangerous pathogens being released from the labs.

“I would say from every facility that we have worked with them in, we have confidence that as long as the electrical power is turned on and the people we have trained are present at the facility, the biosafety officers, that these pathogens are safe and secure to international standards,” Pope said. “Should these facilities be damaged by conflict, that could change.”

Pope said he didn’t think Russia would deliberately target the facilities but warned of possible accidents. “I think the Russians know enough about the kinds of pathogens that are stored in biological research laboratories that I don’t think they would deliberately target a laboratory,” he said. “But what I do have concerns about is that they would … be accidentally damaged during this Russian invasion.”

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/...ce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/15...9520175104

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

https://twitter.com/nataliegwinters/stat...7851542532

EXCLUSIVE: Deleted Web Pages Show Obama Led an Effort To Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling ‘Especially Dangerous Pathogens’.

Recovered by The National Pulse, the article raises serious questions about U.S. government activity in Ukraine, stretching back almost two decades.

The article, which also highlighted the work of former Senator Dick Lugar, was additionally included in Issue No. 818 of the United States Air Force (USAF) Counterproliferation Center’s Outreach Journal.

“Lugar said plans for the facility began in 2005 when he and then-Senator Barack Obama entered a partnership with Ukrainian officials. Lugar and Obama also helped coordinate efforts between the U.S and Ukrainian researchers that year in an effort to study and help prevent avian flu,” explained author Tina Redlup.

https://thenationalpulse.com/wp-content/...60x730.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/08/...b-efforts/

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

That asshole Obama went there in 2005 to build Biochemical labs.

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

(02-27-2022, 06:30 AM)Comlink Wrote: Nothing valuable in Ukraine?
Big Pharma and Nuclear Power!
https://communication-breakdown.com/mybb...n-war-zone

[Image: metallogenic.jpg]

Biden eyes Cold War-era defense law to boost mining sector

Such an order under the Defense Production Act is expected to help companies access government funding for feasibility studies for new projects that extract lithium, nickel and other EV metals, or to make existing facilities more productive.

The funds would not be used to dig new mines or buy minerals for government stockpiles, nor would invoking DPA let the mining industry bypass regulatory or permitting standards. It was not immediately clear how much funding could be allocated.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-could-sign-...16854.html

My Pillow 2 Has Arrived

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are We Witnessing An Inside Joke Elon Musk Reinstates Trumps Twitter admin 0 473 11-21-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: admin
Video Big Phara US Biolabs In Ukraine Undeniable fauciouchy 1 1,001 03-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Last Post:
  Stunning Information on Obama… White House in Panic Mode Guest 3 1,238 12-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: CedricRose